What our experts think...
I love how safe this hob is to use. Because it uses induction technology, it heats the base of your pan rather than the surface, helping you to save energy as well as reducing any chance of being burnt when you’re cleaning up!
What stands out
- Four cooking zones make it perfect for everyday cooking tasks
- The touch controls give you easy adjustments with nine power levels to choose from
- You're less likely to over or undercook a meal thanks to the programmable timer
- Induction technology only heats the bottom of the pan, which means no energy is wasted
- The surface doesn't get hot to touch, making it safer to clean
- It's unbranded which makes it easier to integrate alongside other appliances
Spacious, powerful and the perfect addition to most kitchens, this induction hob from electriQ packs a powerful punch without breaking the bank. Offering four cooking zones, you've got plenty of room for everyday cooking tasks and those bigger meals on special occasions.
There are nine power levels to choose from, so you can select the perfect one depending on your dish. There's also a timer built in, setting off an alarm when your cooking time is over so you're less likely to over or undercook your dish.
As this hob uses induction cooking technology, the surface will not get truly hot as you cook which makes quickly wiping away spills and splashes easy. It is worth bearing in mind that the surface does get hot through residual heat, but indicators remain lit until it is safe to touch. If you leave the hob turned on for a long period of time, it'll even turn itself off, so you don't have to worry if you realise you didn't shut it down before you went out. A child lock makes sure those mischievous little hands can't turn the hob on while your back is turned, making it great for a family home.
- Hardwiring required
- Number of zones: 4
- Hob type: Induction
- Controls: Touch
- Heat levels: 9
- Dimensions: H 55 x W 590 x D 520mm
- Cut-out dimensions: W 560 x D 490mm
- Cable length: 1m
- Great value, efficient domino hob
- Hardwiring is required
- Touch controls
- 9 heat levels for each zone
- Residual heat indicators
- Child safety lock
- Built-in timer
- Auto-shut off
- Smooth, easy clean surfaces
- 7000W electric power
- 220-240V ~ 50Hz supply voltage
Why choose us?
We've won awards for our products
We use the same factories as bigger brands
We offer hassle-free warranty
We have top notch customer service