Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
What our experts think...
This is the perfect replacement for your aging hob, it won’t break the bank and you don’t even need an electrician to get it installed. It uses a 13amp plug which helps to make installation so simple – plug it in and off you go! As it’s induction too, it helps to make cooking and cleaning safer, wasting less energy in the process. What’s not to love?
What stands out
- Simply plug it in and start cooking – there's no need to hardwire
- Four cooking zones make it perfect for everyday cooking tasks
- The touch controls give you easy adjustments with nine power levels to choose from
- You're less likely to over or undercook a meal thanks to the programmable timer
- Induction technology only heats the bottom of the pan, which means no energy is wasted
- The surface doesn't get hot to touch, making it safer to clean
- It's unbranded which makes it easier to integrate alongside other appliances
Spacious, powerful and the perfect addition to most kitchens, this induction hob from electriQ packs a powerful punch without breaking the bank. Offering four cooking zones, you've got plenty of room for everyday cooking tasks and those bigger meals on special occasions. It couldn't be easier to install either – simply plug it in and you'll be cooking in no time!
There are nine power levels to choose from, so you can select the perfect one depending on your dish. There's also a timer built in, setting off an alarm when your cooking time is over so you're less likely to over or undercook your dish. As this hob uses induction cooking technology, it'll only start cooking when a pan is in the cooking zone, helping you to save energy as you cook.
The surface doesn't get truly hot either, which makes quickly wiping away spills and splashes easy. It is worth bearing in mind that the surface does get hot through residual heat, but indicators remain lit until it is safe to touch. If you leave the hob turned on for a long period of time, it'll even turn itself off, so you don't have to worry if you realise you didn't shut it down before you went out. A child lock makes sure those mischievous little hands can't turn the hob on while your back is turned, making it great for a family home.
- Plug and go installation
- Number of zones: 4
- Hob type: Induction
- Controls: Touch
- Heat levels: 9
- Dimensions: H 55 x W 590 x D 520mm
- Cut-out dimensions: W 560 x D 490mm
- Cable length: 1m
- Plug and go installation
- Touch controls
- 9 heat levels for each zone
- Residual heat indicators
- Child safety lock
- Built-in timer
- Auto-shut off
- Smooth, easy clean surfaces
- 3000W electric power
- 220-240V ~ 50Hz supply voltage
Why choose us?
We've won awards for our products
We use the same factories as bigger brands
We offer hassle-free warranty
We have top notch customer service