90cm Angled Stainless Steel & Black Glass Cooker Hood- Energy efficient - A rated
- Unbranded, fitting perfectly within your kitchen
- A stylish combination of stainless steel & sleek black glass
- Suited to vent or recirculate
- Effective extraction, eliminates cooking odours & vapours
- LED lighting for cooking visibility & ambience
- Extendable outlet hose, adaptor and grease filter included
With such stunning good looks this angled electriQ hood is sure to impress. Constructed from a contemporary combination of quality stainless steel and tempered black glass the hood fits perfectly within the modern day kitchen. Being unbranded it will effortlessly coordinate with your existing appliances.
Completing the modern aesthetic are the contemporary touch controls and LCD screen at the top of the hood. With a simple touch you can choose between the three extraction speeds and activate the two LED lights. As the controls are glass they are completely smooth, making them easy to wipe clean.
Easily entertain and dine in your kitchen as this angled emits low noise, reaching 73db when set to maximum speed. The LED lights not only give clear visibility of your cooking space but also create a soft ambience, ideal for dinner parties.
With this angled cooker hood you have the choice to extract or recirculate the air. Included with the hood is an optional chimney. Looks great with or without! The choice is yours.
Fitted with an aluminium grease filter to effectively remove grease within the air. All electriQ cooker hoods have easy to clean, dishwasher safe grease filters already included. We would recommend that these are replaced annually.
If you are unable to vent the air out externally, the hood can be operated in recirculating air mode, using the optional carbon filter pack which will take away any odours. The carbon filter pack needs to be purchased separately.
Dimensions: W900 x H388 x D465 mm
What's in the box?
- Angled cooker hood
- Aluminium dishwasher safe grease filter
- Extendable 150mm air outlet hose & 150/120mm adaptor
- 2 LED lights
This electriQ gives you the option to extract or recirculate the air. If you are unsure which option you should go for here is a simple guide to both;
- Odours, grease, smoke & steam are extracted
- Air is extracted via ducting to the outside of your house
- This requires a vent through an outside wall
- This hood includes a 150mm flexible hose that extends to 2m
- Includes 120-150 adaptor for pre-existing 125mm ducting
- Odours, grease & smoke are drawn through a series of filters
- The purified air is then released back in to the kitchen
- Method can be used in all kitchen types, eliminates ducting
- With this method you will need a carbon filter pack
- The carbon filter pack needs replacing every 3-6 months
- Modern wall mounted angled design
- Energy rating: A
- Stainless steel and black tempered glass
- Stylish LCD touch controls with 3 speeds
- Unbranded, coordinating perfectly with your appliances
- Efficient extraction rate 643m3/h
- x2 LED lights, illuminates cooking space
- Low noise operating at 73 dB
- Air outlet 150mm with 120/150 adaptor
- Optional extending chimney included
- Included aluminium grease filter
- Optional carbon filter pack available separately