What our experts think...
I find it really annoying in the winter when the weather is miserable and I can’t hang my washing out to dry, that’s why I love this washer dryer! Not only does it help me get my laundry washed and ready in less time, it takes up less space in my kitchen than having a separate washing machine and tumble dryer.
What stands out
- With everything you need for laundry day, you’ll save vital space in your kitchen
- 15 programmes help you tailor each cycle to suit your load – caring for your items
- The special Baby Care cycle removes dangerous bacteria to keep your young children healthy
- Its 8kg wash capacity makes this one of the most spacious built-in machines available
- Delay your wash by up to 24 hours to a time that suits you
- Designed to be built into your kitchen, you’ll be able to maintain that seamless look
Sitting behind a cupboard door in your kitchen or utility room, it really is a case of out of sight, out of mind when you have a wash on the go in this electriQ washer dryer. Its fully integrated design means you’ll be able to keep that vital floor space free, without having to compromise on size, abilities or functions.
Offering an impressive 15 programmes, you’re sure to be pleased with the results on offer, whatever is in the dirty wash basket come laundry day. From Delicate to Quick and Jeans to Wool, it really has everything covered, looking after every item. If you’ve got young children to look after, the Baby Care function could prove to be extremely useful. Using a high temperature, any dangerous bacteria will be removed from baby grows, bibs and more, giving you an extra hygienic wash. And, if you’ve just started a cycle and you notice you’ve dropped a sock in the other room, you can even pause your wash and to drop it in! Its one hour wash and dry function comes in really handy if you realise you’ve forgotten to wash something important, handling up to 1kg, or four shirts.
With an 8kg maximum washing capacity, this washer dryer is up there with the biggest built-in machines available. That’s equivalent to around 11 towels, which means there’s plenty of space for a medium-sized household’s laundry. When it comes to drying, it’ll handle a 6kg load with ease – ideal for those damp, miserable winter days when you need to get your washing dry.
Featuring a clear, LED display, you’ll easily be able to keep on top of your cycle, displaying information including time remaining. A delay timer of up to 24 hours gives you the ability to time your wash to be ready at a time that suits you, whether that means your load is ready when you get home from work or you want it to begin when energy prices are lower.
- Dimensions: H 825 x W 595 x D 540mm
- Wash capacity: 8kg
- Dry capacity: 6kg
- Programmes: 15
- Max spin speed: 1400rpm
- Energy rating: A
- Delay timer: Up to 24 hours
- Warranty: 1 year
- Cotton ECO, Sportswear, Quick, Delicate, Wool, Colours, Jeans, Baby care, Cotton, 1 Hour wash/dry, Mix, Synthetic, Rinse and spin, Dry only, Spin only
- All-in-one integrated washer dryer
- LED display with button and dial controls
- 24 hour delay timer
- Child lock
- Colour: White
- Water supply: Cold water fill
- Wash noise level: 54dB
- Spin noise level: 78dB
- Dry noise level: 62dB
- Wash performance: A
- Spin-drying efficiency: A
- Annual energy consumption: 1088kWh
- Annual water consumption: 30400L
- Power cord length: 1.5m
- Water inlet hose length: 1m
- Water outlet hose length: 1.6m