Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
What our experts think...
I love the modern style of this hood. With its slim aesthetic it doesn’t dominate the space, which is ideal since it’s an island hood and sits central in the kitchen. The 4 lights illuminate the kitchen beautifully, they're really handy for quickly checking recipes by the hob. I found the touch controls really easy to use, they needed little pressure and lighting up white they're crystal clear.
What stands out
- The impressive 600m/hr extraction rate makes it ideal for clearing steam and odours from larger kitchens
- Stylish touch controls on a sleek black glass panel add a modern touch whilst also being easy to use
- With 4 LED lights it illuminates the kitchen beautifully, so you can see exactly what you're doing at the hob
- You can install this hood to extract or recirculate air
This slim line electriQ cooker hood is the perfect finishing touch to the kitchen, with its quality stainless steel build and contemporary touch controls it's sure to add that designer look without the price tag. It's unbranded too, so it'll easily fit in with all your other appliances. The 90cm island design is great for sitting central in the kitchen above larger hobs. It doesn't just look good, it also packs a punch with its 600m/hr extraction rate, making it ideal for larger kitchen spaces, quickly and effectively clearing your room of steam, vapours and lingering odours, so nothing will get in your way when you get down to cooking.
It features modern touch controls on a sleek black glass control panel, they're easy to use and conveniently located central on the front of the hood for easy reach. Switch between 3 speed settings to find the perfect extraction rate to suit what you've got cooking. It reaches a maximum of 66dB when it comes to noise, which is quieter than a general conversation, so whether you've got an open plan layout or you also dine in the kitchen, you won't be disturbed. With 4 LED lights this hood is nice and bright, giving you a clear view of your pots and pans whilst also adding a bit of ambiance to the kitchen.
This modern cooker hood can be added to any kitchen, no matter what the design, as you can set it up to extract or recirculate air. Extracting the air offers the best results but we know that's not always possible in every home. If you choose to recirculate the air you'll need to purchase the coordinating carbon filter which is available separately. Make sure you don't forget to pick one up, as this takes care of any odours in the kitchen. For both methods you'll need to replace the grease filter at some point, we recommend annually, these are also available to purchase separately.
- Dimensions: H67-120 x W89.5 x D60 cm
- Extraction rate: 600m/hr
- Design: Slimline box style island hood
- Controls: Touch control
What's in the box?
- Slim line box style cooker hood
- Extending chimney – to accommodate different ceiling heights for a flush finish
- 150mm Outlet – use when setting the hood up to extract air
- Grease filter – dishwasher safe (60°C) for easy cleaning
- 4 LED lights – light up your cooking space
- Slim line design made from quality stainless steel, adds a modern touch to the kitchen
- Suitable for all homes, install the hood to extract or recirculate air
- 600m/hr Extraction rate, making it ideal for medium to large size kitchens
- 90cm Wide island design, ideal for larger hob spaces
- Unbranded, it fits in easily with other appliances
- Extending chimney to accommodate different ceiling heights
- Stylish black glass control panel with easy to use touch controls
- 3 Speed settings, cater the speed to suit what's cooking
- 66dB Noise level, quieter that the average conversation
- 4 LED lights, illuminate your cooking space for clear visibility or ambiance
- Included grease filter, dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Suspend at least 65cm above the hob, between 70-80cm provides better efficiency
- 150mm Outlet for easy installation when setting up to extract air
- Optional carbon filters available separately – Only needed if installing hood to recirculate air
- Replacement grease filters available separately – we recommend replacing these annually
NOTE: If you require a vent hose for this hood, you will need to purchase this seperately