What stands out
- Stylish angled design, perfect for modernising your kitchen space and the sleek stainless steel finish is super easy to clean
- At 60cm wide it's easy to pair with any standard width hob or cooker
- It's ideal for clearing steam and odour from small to medium sized kitchens with a 350m/hr extraction rate
- The wall mounted design is suitable for all homes as it can be set up to extract or recirculate air
You don't want to get lost in a steamy haze when you're cooking at the hob, or be dashing up the stairs to the beckon of the fire alarm when you're cooking a fry-up. With this sleek electriQ cooker hood you can quickly and easily take care of steam, vapours and odours for a clear and fresh kitchen.
With a 350m/hr extraction rate it's perfectly suited to small to medium sized kitchens. It can be installed to extract or recirculate air, making it ideal for any kitchen design. The wall mounted design is sure to make a bold impression on your kitchen space. Angled and finished in stainless steel it's super sleek, instantly modernising your space, whilst being easy to wipe clean. At 60cm wide it's easy to pair with a standard width hob or cooker and it has an extending chimney to accommodate different ceiling heights for a perfect fit. It's unbranded too, so it'll fit right in with all your other appliances and you can create a premium designer look at a fraction of the price.
There's 3 speed settings to choose from, so you can set the extraction rate to suit what you've got cooking. It reaches a noise level of just 60dB, so it's no louder than general chatter in the home, which comes in great if you have an open plan living space or you dine in your kitchen. The hood has 2 LED lights which are nice and bright in pure white, great for some ambiance, even better for seeing exactly what you're doing at the hob. Everything is controlled by easy to use push buttons, which are conveniently located central on the front of the hood for easy reach.
What's great about this hood is that it can be set up to extract or recirculate air, so no matter what your kitchen design you'll be able to add this stylish addition to your space. If you decide to recirculate the kitchen air, then you won't need to modify your kitchen by installing ducting, you'll simply just need to add the optional carbon filter to your hood, which is available separately. You need this to take care of any odours in the kitchen as the air won't be removed, it's just cleaned and recirculated. Whether you choose to extract or recirculate, you'll need to replace the grease filter for both methods annually, these are also available to purchase separately.
- Dimensions: H 430 x W 620 x D 370mm
- Extraction rate: 350m/hr
- Design: Angled glass chimney wall mounted
- Controls: Push buttons
What's in the box?
- Angled cooker hood
- Extending chimney – to accommodate different ceiling heights for a flush finish
- 150mm Outlet – use when setting the hood up to extract air
- Grease filter – dishwasher safe (60°C) for easy cleaning
- 2 LED lights – light up your cooking space
- Wall mounting bracket
- Stylish stainless steel design adds an instant modern touch to the kitchen
- Suitable for all homes, install the hood to extract or recirculate air
- 350m/hr Extraction rate, making it ideal for smaller to medium size kitchens
- 60cm Wide wall mount design, ideal for standard size hobs (50-60cm wide)
- Unbranded, it fits in easily with other appliances
- Extending chimney to accommodate different kitchen ceiling heights
- 3 Speed settings, cater the speed to suit what's cooking
- Easy to use push button controls
- 60dB Noise level, quieter than the average conversation
- 2 LED lights, lighting up your cooking space for clear visibility
- Included grease filter, dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Wall mount at least 65cm above the hob, between 70-80cm provides better efficiency
- 150mm Outlet for easy installation when setting up to extract air
- Optional carbon filters available separately – Only needed if installing hood to recirculate air
- Replacement grease filters available separately – we recommend replacing these annually
PLEASE NOTE: If you require a vent hose for this hood, you will need to purchase this seperately
Why choose us?
We've won awards for our products
We use the same factories as bigger brands
We offer hassle-free warranty
We have top notch customer service