Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
What stands out
- Keeps you toasty in the garden all year round
- Can be used either horizontal or vertical to suit you
- Carbon fibre heating element provides instant heat
- Five different heat settings from 500W to 1800W
- Heats up to 12m3 – quickly warming up to five people
- Handy remote control is included for ease of use
- Remote controlled light on the top of the heater
This freestanding patio heater offers a safe and straightforward solution to keep you warm on your patio, decking, or in the garden, all year round. It features a carbon fibre heating element that delivers instant infrared heat, and with five heat levels, you can find the perfect temperature for you. Whilst the included remote control makes it easy to operate with functions to control the light, LED brightness and heat levels. Finished with a steel coating and a heavy 22kg weight, you can be sure this patio heater has a high build quality and will stay secure during high winds.
You can also set the heater up in either a vertical or horizontal position. To change position, simply push the base on the main body out of the frame, so it pivots at the top. Since it has this additional flexibility to suit your needs, it would be the perfect addition for any outdoor setup.
Outdoor Use / Waterproof Information
This patio heater has an IP rating of IP34. The first digit, 3, measures the level of protection against foreign bodies. A level 3 rating means it is sealed and protected against objects greater than 2.5mm in thickness. The second digit, 4, measures the level of protection against moisture. A level 4 rating means it is protected from spraying water and would be protected from water sprayed from up to 60 degrees from the vertical. This means it is not fully waterproof to the level where you could submerge it underwater, but it will be protected from the rain. We would, however, recommend keeping it covered during the winter.
- Dimensions: D53 X W33 X H204cm
- Weight: 24kg
- Design: Freestanding
- Material: Steel
- Fuel type: Electric
- Plug type: Standard BS plug
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Frequency: 50Hz
- IP rating: IP34
- Heating element: Carbon fibre tube
- Heating settings: 500W, 825W, 1150W, 1475W and 1800W
- 500w setting = 9p her hour*
- 1800w setting = 36p her hour*
- Heating area: 12m3
- Remote control included: Yes
- Assembly required: Yes
*Costs are based on the UK average cost of 1kw per KWh. Cost will vary depending on your tarrif.