Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
What stands out
- It suits any kitchen layout with the option to extract or recirculate the air
- Choose from three fan speeds to get the best results as you cook
- A stylish but minimalist angled design and black glass finish looks great with almost any kitchen design
- It sits seamlessly alongside your other appliances thanks to its unbranded design
- Two halogen lights give you a clear view of your cooking area and provide excellent ambient lighting in your kitchen
Clear the air in your kitchen quickly and efficiently, while adding style to your room with this CDA angled chimney hood. Featuring a sophisticated black glass front, black chimney and details, this hood adds a really modern touch to your kitchen, suiting traditional and contemporary designs alike.
If you've got a smaller kitchen, then this hood is ideal for you. Extracting up to a rate of 350m³/hr, there are three speeds to choose from, so you can adapt the conditions to suit the dish you are cooking. By removing odour, steam and smoke, the air in your kitchen and adjoining rooms remains fresh. And, with a 15 minute timer, you can leave the hood running after you've finished cooking to ensure there's nothing lingering in the air.
Whether you're looking for a hood to extract or recirculate the air, this CDA has you covered. Ducting pipes the air through a vent, releasing it outside to remove any impurities effectively. If extraction isn't convenient for your kitchen's layout, then recirculation is the method for you. You'll need charcoal filters for this method, which the air is drawn through, cleaned and pushed back into the room. The aluminium filters remove any grease particles from the air with either method – just pop them in the dishwasher to keep them clean.
This hood features touch controls, so it couldn't be easier to choose and adjust your fan speed before and during cooking. They also help to maintain the hood's minimalist and sleek appearance and gently glow once selected. Underneath, there are two halogen lights which work to give you a clear view of your cooking area as you cook while also being ideal for use as ambient lighting in your kitchen.
- Dimensions: H 930-1110 x W 700 x D 335mm
- Finish: Black glass
- Fan speeds: 3
- Timer: 15 minutes
- Lighting: 2 x 2W LED lights
- Max. extraction rate: 350m³/hr
- Air outlet diameter: 120 – 125mm
- Maximum operating noise: 65dB
- Energy rating: B
- Unbranded angled chimney cooker hood
- Stylish black glass finish
- Three fan speeds
- Recirculate or extract the air
- Two halogen lights built in
- Height adjustable chimney
- Aluminium grease filters included
- Charcoal filters required for recirculation