What stands out
- Versatile double ring zone can be adjusted to suit different pan sizes
- Easy to use touch controls for quick and precise cooking results
- Timer alert lets you know when your cooking is ready when you're away from the hob
- The smooth surface not only looks great, it's very easy to keep clean too
- Residual heat indicator lets you know when it's safe to clean the surface
If you're looking for a stylish hob that's easy to use and comes with some clever features, then this ceramic hob from Hotpoint is perfect for you. The hob offers 4 cooking zones in three different sizes, including a flexible double ring zone, which comes in great for when you’re cooking with a larger pans like a wok. Each zone is nicely spaced out and boasts 9 different temperature levels, so you’re able to cook more things at once with greater control. The smooth ceramic glass surface not only looks great, it's really easy to clean too, which means you'll be able to clean away any splatters and spills with just a wipe.
The touch controls are conveniently positioned at the front right-hand side for quick and easy access to each of the hob's heat and timer settings. The electronic timer is a really handy feature. It lets you set each hob zone to cook for a specific amount of time before automatically switching off, so there's no chance of ever overcooking your meals, even if you're prone to distraction. For added peace of mind, the hob is equipped with residual heat indicators which illuminate until the hob surface drops to a temperature where it's safe enough to touch. Plus, there's also a child safety lock feature to prevent wandering fingers from accidentally using the hob.
- Four zone black ceramic hob
- Hob dimensions: (H) 4.6 x (W)58 (D) 51 cm
- Cut out dimensions: (H) 4.2 x (W)56 (D) 49 cm
- Timer to alert you when your food is ready
- Easy to wipe clean front touch controls
- Residual heat indicator informs you when the zone is still hot to touch
- Double ring zone allows you to use larger pans
- Child safety lock to prevent any accidents
- 1 Year warranty
HOTPOINT & JAMIE OLIVER
“If you want great control and speed when you’re cooking, then Hotpoint’s induction hobs are just what you need. Unlike your electric hobs, induction gets up to temperature really quickly and cools off quicker as well. Plus, with the heat staying under the pan, any spills are easy and quick to wipe away. My wife loves it! It’s quick to cook hearty meals for your loved ones and in next to no time on the clean up. Perfect.” - Jamie Oliver
Pairing the very best of Jamie Oliver’s home-cooking philosophy with Hotpoint’s everyday, innovative products, our partnership is designed to help us all take care of the people we love through the joy of food. We believe our shared vision of eating well and developing easy-to-use appliances can shape the health and wellbeing of everyone.
“I'm so excited to be working with Hotpoint and show how their incredible equipment can make your life easier in the kitchen, so you can cook up a storm for your nearest and dearest, every day of the week.”