Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
First launched in 1830, the Kitchener set the standard for range cooking. It does today, too.
Designed and built by William Flavel, the son of Rangemaster's founding family, the Kitchener proved an instant success and graced the kitchens of royalty throughout the world. Today's Kitchener is still highly sought after. Available in three widths, with a separate grill compartment and two oven cavities, there is plenty of room to cook for all the family.
- Heavy-duty cast-iron pan supports
- Main oven is fully programmable
- The 110cm model has a conventional oven and a fan oven, grill, and storage drawer
- Six burner hotplate
- Attractive full-width door handles and control knobs
- Semi-recessed plinth
- Ceramic models have 'hot hob' indicators for safety
- Height: 905-930
- Width: 1100
- Depth: 607/650 (excl./inc. handles)