Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
Discover the Inverter Technology: What's the difference between Panasonic microwaves with Inverter Technology and conventional microwaves? Panasonic Microwave Inverter Technology cooks your food gently and evenly. Thanks to precise power control, foods are not overcooked, and nutrients are preserved. Intelligent technology for great, healthy cooking results.
Slimeline design provides 20% more worktop space. The intelligent internal design reduces the overall footprint by approx. 20% compared to conventional combination ovens, leaving you with more space available on your kitchen worktop.
Family Size Cooking: By moving the fan from the back of the oven to the top, the interior space has been increased providing you with a spacious 34cm turntable. This gives you more flexibility to use larger dishes and plates.
Healthy Eating from the Start: The convenient pre-programmed Junior Menu ensures that even picky eaters enjoy healthy delights. Just enter the weight of the food and the oven does the rest. Pre-programmes for children include puréed fruits/veg, pasta bake, vegetable fries and more!
- 27L capacity - ideal for family households
- Easy to use touch controls
- Choose from 6 microwave and 3 grill power settings
- Make life simple with 29 Auto Programs
- Slimline design provides 20% more worktop space
- Inverter Technology cooks your food gently and evenly
- Fan assisted convection oven: 100-220°C
- 1000W Microwave power
- 1300W Grill power
- Handy Turbo Defrost option
- Included accessories: turntable, round wire rack, round enamel tray
- Quick 30 Seconds Setting
- 0.8W standby mode
- Cavity: Stainless steel
- Glass turntable: 340mm
- Interior Dimensions: 359 x 352 x 217 mmm (WDH)
- Exterior Dimensions: 520 x 395 x 310 mmm (WDH)