If you value your free time, then the iRobot Roomba 605 vacuum cleaner is just the thing for you. This clever little vacuum cleaner is designed to keep your floors looking spick and span without your assistance - all at the touch of a button. It features a 3-Stage Cleaning System along with a series of sensors to tackle dirt, dust and debris across all floor types. The robot comes with a XLife battery that delivers twice as many cleaning cycles than previous Roomba batteries. Plus, it automatically returns to its Home Base to recharge.
Put your feet up and enjoy effortless cleaning. Simply press the CLEAN button and the Roomba 605 will get to work with no programming required. It can also perform a quick vacuum of small areas that need attention using the spot clean mode.
This intelligent robot vacuum comes with an enhanced battery to help it go the distance when cleaning your room. And, If the machine runs out of battery mid-clean, itll automatically returns to its Home Base to dock and recharge so you can leave it to get the job done without having to intervene.
NO WHERE FOR DIRT TO HIDE
The Roomba 605 is fitted with a full suite of sensors which enable it to navigate around your entire room whilst avoiding obstacles and drops. The Vacs low-profile chassis is perfectly design to clean under most furniture and get into places a traditional vacuum would struggle to reach.
- Effectively captures dirt, dust, hair and other debris from all floor types and is simple to use
- Uses a patented 3-stage cleaning process with counter-rotating brushes
- Sweeps along wall edges using a spinning side brush
- Vacuums on its own using iAdapt Responsive Navigation
- Cleans under and around most furniture, beds, into corners and along wall edges
- Avoids stairs and other drop-offs
- Performs a quick vacuum of debris confined to a small area using Spot Clean Mode
- iRobot Battery with XLife
- 1 Roomba 605 Vacuum Cleaning Robot with Side Brush and AeroVac Bin
- 1 Home Base with integrated power supply
- 1 iRobot Battery with XLife formulation
- Diameter: 34cm
- Height: 9.2cm
- Weight: 3.6Kg
N.B. Please note, robot vacuums can struggle with black or dark areas. The drop-off sensors read these areas as a drop-off and will not cross over them. It is possible, however, to cover up these sensors to allow the robot to vacuum over dark areas. Just be sure to put a physical barrier in front of any real drop-off points to prevent damaging the unit.