Top 5 Vented Tumble Dryers
Our Top 5 Vented Tumble Dryers have been selected by you and feature some of the best and most cost effective models available. Take a look at some of the important points to consider when buying.
- Drum Capacity
Larger drums mean more clothes per cycle. 5kg is perfect for couples & small families whereas 9kg is better suited to large families.
- Energy efficiency
Energy efficiency is more relevant than ever with rising energy prices and with so many of us becoming more eco-conscious.
- Drying Type
Many modern dryers use sensors to detect how dry laundry is; finishing their cycle accordingly. Standard dryers use programmes or timers to determine the length of cycles.
- 7 kg capacity; Up to 20 adult t-shirts
- Reverse Tumble Technology: Less Ironing
- 12 Programmes including synthetics, acrylics & refresh
- Large Door: Easy Loading and Unloading
- Dimensions: 850mm(H) x 595mm(W) x 584mm(D)
- Compact design - Perfect for smaller spaces
- 13 Programmes including synthetics, cottons & acrylics
- Anti-tangle motion to reduce creases & ironing time
- Front vented tumble dryer
- Dimensions: 670mm(H) x 490mm(W) x 480mm(D)
- Sensor Drying preventing wasted energy
- Anti-crease function to save ironing time
- Quiet drying with just a 65dB noise level
- 2yrs labour/ 5yrs parts warranty
- Dimensions: 890mm(H) x 596mm(W) x 545mm(D)
- Reverse tumble action to reduce creases
- Anti-Ageing Technology
- Smart Dry ensures maximum protection & perfect drying
- 9 Settings including cottons, acrylics & Synthetics
- Dimensions: 850mm(H) x 595mm(W) x 550mm(D)
- Variable drying duration
- Analogue progress indicator
- 62dB Noise Level - Ideal for open plan living
- 2 Years Warranty for peace of mind
- Dimensions: 850mm(H) x 596mm(W) x 530mm(D)