Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
Grade A1 - Good condition with hard to spot minor blemishes
Enjoy the peace of mind that your product is covered with a guarantee on both parts and labour.
Our expert engineers rigorously test and check every product to ensure everything functions as it should.
All accessories are included unless otherwise stated in the description below.
Our refurbished products sell out quickly, so be quick and get a fantastic product at a fraction of the new price.
This is a graded product. A1 products are "as new" but have been box opened. All A1 products will be fully bubble-wrapped for transportation.
This powerful cooker hood is perfectly suited for any modern kitchen environment. The hoods unbranded design and stainless steel finish blend seamlessly into any layout to become to focal point in any kitchen. Unlike conventional extractor fans which can often be intrusive when in operation, this cooker hood delivers impressive extraction performance and efficiency that result in lower noise emissions.
EASY TO USE
The simple push button controls provide quick and easy operation of the fan speed and lighting settings. The more steam and odour in the kitchen the higher fan speed you will need. The two LED lights are designed to illuminate your cooking space with pure white light. The benefits to this hood having LED lighting means they will last longer and also use less electricity than the traditional incandescent light bulbs.
CLEAN THE AIR
The canopy hood boasts an extraction rate of 585 cubic meters per hour making it ideally suited for large kitchens. This model comes with a washable grease filter that helps prevent unpleasant cooking smells from sticking to your clothes. The grease filter is aluminium so that it's really easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
EXTRACT OR RE-CIRCULATE
With this electriQ hood you have the option to extract or recirculate the air. If you are unsure which you should go for here is a simple guide to both;
- Odours, grease, smoke & steam are extracted
- Air is extracted via ducting to the outside of your house
- This requires a vent through an outside wall
- This hood includes a 150mm flexible hose that extends to 2m
- Includes 120-150 adaptor for pre-existing 125mm ducting
- Odours, grease & smoke are drawn through a series of filters
- The purified air is then released back in to the kitchen
- Method can be used in all kitchen types, eliminates ducting
- With this method you will need a carbon filter pack
- The carbon filter pack needs to be replaced every 3-6 months
Overall: H55-93 x W60 x D35.5 cm
- Wall mounted chimney cooker hood
- Quickly clears the air in a large kitchen
- Effective extraction rate 581 m3/hr
- Three speed settings to combat cooking smells
- Simple electronic switch with blue light operation
- Top venting for re-circulating or ducted extraction
- Unbranded design to coordinate with existing appliances
- 2 x LED lights emitting long lasting pure white light
- Washable aluminium grease filter included
- Low noise level
- Energy rating - C
- Recirculate or extract the air
What's In The Box?
Includes all standard paperwork.