Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
Regent 952x659x235 Chrome + Matt Black
The Regent floor standing radiator is an elegant heating option for the most stylish traditional bathroom. It measures 952x479x235mm and outputs 1386 BTUs, it will provide plenty warmth to keep your towels warm and heat your room efficiently. It is compatible with all major UK heating systems.
- Style: Traditional Floor Mounted
- Materials Specification: High grade, low carbon steel / High quality porcelain
- Height: 952mm
- Projection: 235mm
- Weight: 20Kg packaged
- Finish: High quality chrome / high quality porcelain glaze
- Output: 2420 BTUs
- Includes: Bracket and fixings
- Excludes: Radiator Valves - see additional items
- Accreditations & Testing:
- Low carbon steel is used for all our towel rails
- 5 layered European Standard plating process
- Chrome plated to exceed 200 hours of neutral salt spray testing.
- Factory ISO9001:2008 compliant quality management system
- Tested to and manufactured in accordance with BS EN 442 standards
- Safety tested at 15 bar pressure
- Compatible for use on all UK heating systems that are tank fed or combination systems
NOTE: This product can be fitted to a central heating system provided that it has been treated with a Corrosion inhibitor. If you are unsure whether your system has been or can be treated please seek advice from a qualified plumber.
Once you've decided on a new bathroom radiator, you'll also need to pick up some radiator valves/electrical element separately to go with it depending on your fuel type. Compatible valves are recommended with the radiator on the product page.
How much heat will I need?
All radiators have a BTU rating, which essentially tells you how much heat they can generate. But how do you know how many BTUs you'll need to effectively heat your room? Easy! Simply click here to use our BTU calculator and find out in seconds.
What is a BTU?
BTU stands for British Thermal Units and represents the level of heat a radiator provides. The required BTU level to heat your room will influence the size of your radiators. Fortunately, we offer numerous options in all shapes, styles and sizes for you to find one that's right for you.
How is it calculated?
This figure is calculated by taking into consideration the dimensions of your room (width, length, height) and the type of windows (such as single or double glazing). You can either use one radiator to reach the total BTU level required, or a number of radiators which reaches the required BTU level when added together - let's get to it!
Why do I need to work out my BTU?
It's important that you get to grips with what BTU you will need in your room as you want to achieve the goldilocks effect – not hot, not cold but just right! If you're overheating your room, you'll probably see your bills increase too. It definitely helps to consider the space that you have before making a final decision.
If you are still unsure of how much heat you may need please use our BTU Calculator below.
Click here to calculate.
Please select your desired room:
Please select the correct measurement type, and input the height, width and length.
Please check the following questions and answer correctly, as this will affect your quote.
Total: 0 Watts