What stands out
- You get plenty of cooking space with 2 ovens and a handy grill setting in the top oven
- Instant heat and precise temperature control with the 4 zone gas hob
- Stir, baste and taste with ease, thanks to the easy glide grill pan preventing tipping
- Catalytic oven liners take the hard work out of cleaning the oven
- Stay on top of your cooking with the programmable timer
- Stylish cream and black finish, ideal for a traditional kitchen setting
If you’ve got a traditional style kitchen, then this is the cooker for you. There’s nothing bland about this double oven cooker, it’s beautifully designed, resembling a range cooker for that quaint country look.
You get plenty of cooking space with this delightful cooker, it has a top and bottom oven, the top oven can also be put to use as a grill. The main oven has a 60L capacity, so it’s great for when you’re cooking for the full family. And the smaller 23L top oven comes in handy for single diners and smaller dishes and it’ll save you energy too. Included is an easy glide grill pan, which has been specially designed to prevent tipping, so you can quickly slide it out for a quick check on your food. Both ovens are gas powered, so the heat comes from the bottom and rises, giving you a more traditional cooking style. When it comes to cleaning up, this oven does the hard work for you. It has catalytic liners which absorb grease and grime to later be cooked off, so you simply then wipe the interior clean.
The cooker features a four zone gas hob giving you instant heat and precise temperature control. It has auto ignition and flame failure devices for easy and safe cooking. The enamel pan supports are individual and interchangeable which makes cleaning up much easier. This stylish cooker keeps things simple with easy to use dial controls. There’s also a programmable electronic timer which comes in really handy for those who love to be prepared. You’ll be able to programme when the cooker turns on and off automatically and you can also use the timer as a simple countdown.
This cookers been rated A+ for energy efficiency, so you can rest assured it won’t be taking its toll on your energy bills, plus it’s kinder to the environment. Also it can be converted to be used with LPG gas, just in case you don’t have access to a mains gas supply.
- Dimensions: H90 x W60 x D60 cm
- Fuel type: Gas
- Hob: 4 Cooking zones
- Main oven: 60L
- Top oven/grill: 23L
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Slow cook function can also be used to keep food warm and to warm plates
- Easy automatic ignition with flame failure safety devices
- Enamelled interchangeable pan supports
- Easy to use dial controls and electronic programmable timer
- Glass lid protects the hob and also acts as a splash back
- Catalytic oven liners for easier cleaning
- Double glazed doors lock in heat
- Rated A+ for energy efficiency
- LPG convertible, ideal for those without access to a mains gas supply
- Rear L hob cooking zone: 2000W
- Rear R hob cooking zone: 3000W
- Front L hob cooking zone: 3000W
- Front R hob cooking zone: 2000W