Meet the Smeg FAB built-in Dishwasher with 50's Style black door, a captivating fusion of retro aesthetics and advanced technology. With a 13-place setting capacity, 11 programmes, QuickTime cycle shortening, and the innovative 65rpm Planetarium wash system, this dishwasher meets diverse cleaning needs. The Smeg Flexi Duo third cutlery basket provides intelligent loading for tall glasses or deep utensils, while the automatic open door ensures improved and efficient drying. Enjoy the perfect blend of retro charm and modern convenience with a Smeg FAB Retro Dishwasher – effortlessly combining style with top-notch performance.
- 13 place settings load capacity, great for medium-sized households
- Automatic door opening post-drying ensures impeccable drying whilst also saving energy
- Planetarium Wash System guarantees complete coverage for thorough and efficient cleaning
- Smeg Flexi Duo adapts for tall glasses or deep utensils with its two customizable sections
- Quick wash cycle ensures swift and efficient cleaning in just 27 minutes
- Half Load Flexizone optimizes resource efficiency, saving energy, water, and time without placement restrictions
- Inverter motor delivers enhanced efficiency, reduced energy consumption, and lower noise levels
- B Rated energy efficiency helps save both energy usage and money on your bills
FlexiDuo Cutlery Basket
The third cutlery basket; the Smeg Flexi Duo, consists of 2 separate and movable sections which can be adjusted individually or even removed entirely depending on your loading needs. An intelligent solution that makes room for tall glasses below or deep utensils above.
Planetarium Wash System
The unique, patented planetarium wash system from Smeg provides complete coverage of the dishwasher, thanks to the eccentric rotation of the spray arm on its base.
Some dishwasher models are fitted with the latest generation Inverter motor which guarantees a longer service life, efficiency, reduced energy consumption, and noise level. Dishwashers fitted with the Inverter Motor have a Silence program which reduces the initial noise level of the dishwasher by 2 dB (A). This is ideal for open-plan kitchens and night use, especially during off-peak hours for total discretion.
At the end of the drying cycle, a special device automatically opens the door a few centimeters to ensure perfect drying. By automatically opening the door there is less need for the heater element to continue to get the desired drying result, saving up to 20% of energy.
Most Smeg dishwashers have Total aquastop, an electronic device fitted to the water intake hose and the base of the machine, which monitors water levels in the machine, detects leaks in the hose, and switches off the water supply immediately directly from the source when necessary, preventing water spillages onto the floor.
B Class energy rating
Impressive energy efficiency! With a B energy rating, this dishwasher delivers top-notch performance while minimizing energy consumption. This not only benefits the environment but also saves you money on energy costs.