What stands out
- Manage temp & schedule via smartphone for ultimate control
- Year-round use: cool, heat, & clean air with ease
- Dehumidify & remove excess moisture for added comfort
- A++/A+ rated for efficient cooling & heating all year
- Powerful 9000 BTU for cooling large areas up to 26 SQM
- Sleep mode: perfect for using at night when sleeping
- Voice operated - Alexa and Google Home enabled
- Contains everything you need for installation, does not require installation by an F-Gas registered engineer or specialist equipment
- Eco-friendly R290 refrigeration gas with zero ozone depletion potential (ODP)
- Titanium gold heat exchanger reduces bacteria & mould
This eco-friendly electriQ air conditioners offer superior performance for cooling or heating rooms up to 26 sqm in size. It features built-in Wi-Fi functionality, so you can easily monitor and manage the air conditioner's settings from practically anywhere using your smart device, helping you save on energy bills. It boasts the very latest HFC free compressor Inverter technology, which makes it exceptionally quiet and energy efficient to run, compared to non-inverter equivalents. Plus, it also functions a dehumidifier to help remove excess moisture, improving the air quality in your room and making it more comfortable to breathe. Available in champagne, black or silver colours see (we also recommend) tab.
- Outputs 9000 Btu/h (variable speed inverter)
- A++/A+ Rating
- Super DC Inverter
- Cooling, Heating & Dehumidifying
- Easy Fit with 4.5 meters (1.5m+3m) pipe and cable kit supplied as standard (optional 10-meter pipe kit available)
- Does not require installation by an F-Gas registered engineer or specialist equipment for typical installation – everything you need is supplied
- Eco Friendly: Using latest R290 refrigeration gas with zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and lowest possible global warming potential (GWP)
- Maximum Pipe run: 12 meters
- Energy Saving Inverter Technology
- Heat Pump for efficient heating
- Digital White Led temperature and function display
- Cooling capacity: 2.6 kW
- Heating capacity: 2.62 kW
- SCOP: 4.2 / SEER: 6.2
- 5 years warranty (see user manual)
- 24 Hour Timer
- Self-diagnostic function
- Sleep Mode – ultra quiet
- Turbo Mode for faster cooling or heating
- Swing Up/Down function for improved cooling or heating air flow
- Manually Adjustable Left/Right Louvres for Custom Air Direction
- Auto Restart
- L x W x H: 700 x 290 x 190mm (indoor)
- L x W x H: 720 x 255 x 520mm (outdoor)
- Weight: 8.5Kg (indoor)
- Weight: 30Kg (outdoor)
- Warranty: 2 years parts & labour+3 years parts
What is in the box?
The model is an easy Install DC Inverter that comprises of two units. There is the internal unit which is mounted on the wall of the room you wish to cool supplied with the supplied indoor wall bracket and the 1.5 meters set of copper pipes which connects to the corresponding external unit (called the condenser) which sits on the ground or on a wall bracket (can be purchased separately if required) on the outside. Also in the box, there is a 3-metre coil of interconnecting copper pipe, a full-length electrical cable and remote control.
How to Install
This advanced air conditioner uses environmentally friendly and efficient HFC-free refrigerant. Unlike most split air conditioners on the market, this air conditioner does not contain fluorinated gases which have high Global Warming Potential and are harmful to the environment. Therefore it does not require installation by an F-Gas registered engineer or specialist equipment for typical installation. The person installing the unit must understand the installation manual, be aware of the safety precautions required and be confident they can complete the installation before starting. Our units are designed to reduce the installation time. The indoor and outdoor units are pre-gased and sealed and they come with a pre-flared pipe kit enabling the person to easily install them. The indoor unit should be fitted to the wall using the mounting plate supplied in the box. The condenser should be fixed on the ground or wall mounted on the outside of the wall with the optional wall-mounting bracket. The unit is supplied with 4.5 metre copper pipe and electrical cable which reduces the need to purchase additional parts.
How does it work?
The outside unit takes the heat from the room and dissipates it outside. The internal unit sets the room cooling and heating temperature to your exact requirements. You can use the supplied remote control to set your desired temperature and then let the air conditioner automatically regulate the heat throughout the day at a maintained level, without having to change settings yourself. Many of our customers are now installing these super inverter air conditioners for their impressive heating ability as well the cooling.