What stands out
- Save space and keep your kitchen looking sleek with this canopy hood
- It's ideal for medium to large kitchens, keeping the air clean as you cook
- LED lights add a touch of class to your kitchen and offer excellent lighting as you cook
- Choose whether to extract or recirculate the air to suit your kitchen layout
- Three fan speeds mean you can adjust to suit the dish you're cooking
Designed to offer practicality and style for your kitchen, this cooker hood proves to be the perfect solution for your extraction issues. Generating a maximum extraction rate of 630m³/h, this canopy hood is ideal for a medium to large kitchen, eradicating those lingering odours and steam created as you cook. Semi-integrated into your kitchen, this simple yet extremely stylish design helps to save space while its LED lighting provides you with a perfectly illuminated hob as you cook.
It's adaptable to suit your kitchen's layout and your choice with the option to extract or recirculate the air. The extraction method requires more installation as the air needs to be vented outside, removing steam and odour completely. Recirculation is more convenient for kitchens where the cooker or hob is installed on an inside wall. This method requires carbon filters, that can be bought separately.
- Extraction speeds: 3
- Max. extraction rate: 630m³/h
- Lights: 2 x full LED lights
- Max. noise level: 70dB
- Energy rating: B
- Dimensions: H 30.7 x W 90 x D 29.6cm
- The cut-out needed for the cooker hood is 880mm x 275mm
What's in the box?
- 1 x 90cm canopy hood
- 1 x Aluminium grease filter
- 1 x LED lighting panel
- Semi-integrated design - mount to your kitchen cupboards
- Sleek glass finish
- High performance - perfect for medium to large kitchens
- Extraction or recirculation methods
- Low noise levels
- Optional carbon filter pack sold separately
Note: Some cooker hoods come with a blue protective film, please remove this before installation. The minimum internal depth of the cabinet must be at least 320mm.