What our experts think...
Why boil the kettle again and again when you’re making brews for a large group of people when you can fill this urn up and enjoy hot water on tap? It’s ridiculously easy to use and is perfect for commercial and domestic use. I love the Keep Warm function, you’re guaranteed hot water all day (or until it runs out, of course!).
What stands out
- It’s perfect for commercial use – from B&Bs to catering for large numbers at events
- Use it at home when entertaining guests – ideal for dinner parties
- Once the water reaches the optimum temperature, there's a function that makes sure it doesn't cool down
- A generous 10L capacity gives you enough water to make up to 29 mugs of tea
- Its non-drip tap lowers the risk of being burnt while the safety locking system prevents any accidents
Hot drinks are something we take for granted, where would you be without your cup of tea or coffee first thing in the morning? But sometimes boiling the kettle isn’t always practical, especially if you’re brewing up for guests or an event with hundreds of people demanding a cuppa! But that’s where the electriQ hot water urn comes in. Perfect for domestic and commercial uses, you can enjoy boiling water on tap.
Great for offices, cafes, B&Bs, parties and events, you’ll love the convenience it provides and, with a generous 10L capacity, you’ll be able to keep everyone happy for longer. It’s so easy to use too – simply pour water inside, plug it in and press the on button! The boiling time varies depending on the amount of water used but, once it has reached the optimum temperature, there's a function that works to ensure it doesn't cool down, so there's no need to wait for it to heat up again.
When filling the urn, a transparent water gauge helps make sure you don’t overfill it while the Boil Dry function ensures there will be no damage if the water level falls too low. The tap sits central at the bottom of the urn and is rotatable which makes it easier to control and access from different angles. The tap is non-drip too, making it safer to use, reducing the risk of being burnt.
- Dimensions: H 56 x W 29 x D 29 cm
- Capacity: 10L
- Max. water temperature: 97-100°C
- Boiling time (when full): 20-30 mins
- Safety features: Non-drip tap, Boil Dry function, safety locking system, transparent water gauge
- Plumbing required?: No
- Heats water to boiling in just half an hour
- Perfect for domestic and commercial use
- Up to 29 mugs from full
- Simple operation
- No plumbing required, just fill it up
- Non-drip tap
- Polished steel finish
- Transparent water gauge with max. level mark
- Safety locking system
Why choose us?
We've won awards for our products
We use the same factories as bigger brands
We offer hassle-free warranty
We have top notch customer service