The Hotpoint HFC 3C26 WC X UK freestanding full-size dishwasher is designed to get your tableware sparkling clean. Featuring 3D Zone Wash which provides 40% more cleaning power, or you can also choose 40% more energy efficiency if you’d prefer to help save some money off your bills.
- 14 Place setting capacity is ideal for a 4+ person household
- Quick wash cycle can get dishes clean in just 30 minutes
- 3d Zone Wash feature delivers more precise and powerful cleaning
- Auto open-door drying delivers perfect drying results as well as being more energy-efficient
- Intensive program for heavily soiled crockery, with burnt food residuals, especially suitable for pans and saucepans
- Adjustable 2nd rack can be moved up or down to create additional space to fit taller or bulky items
- Inverter Motor ensures long-lasting, efficient performance
- Up to 24-hour delay timer, so you can run the dishwasher when it suits you
ActiveDry opens the dishwasher door by 10cm when the internal temperature is around 40°C, allowing air to circulate for a natural yet improved drying performance.
Flexiload & Rack lift up
Flexible storage system, including a Vertical Zone that lets you secure pans vertically to free up space in the lower basket. Plus, the adjustable 2nd rack can be moved up or down to create additional space to fit taller or bulky items.
A dedicated program for heavily soiled crockery, with burnt food residuals, especially suitable for pans and saucepans.
3D Zone Wash
The combined action of the powerful water jets from the upper and lower spray arms and the variable speed inverter motor makes sure precisely the right amount of water is used throughout the selected basket for either 40% more cleaning power* for stubborn, baked-on foods, or 40% more energy efficiency** for smaller loads, depending on your needs.
* Average percentage of washing performance increase versus non-3D Zone Wash cycle running Auto-Intensive program, obtained on 17 different types of items with various typologies of dirt. Test results were verified in an external laboratory.
** Average percentage of energy consumption saving versus non-3D Zone Wash cycle running Auto-mixed program. Test results were verified in an external laboratory.
Thanks to its capacity to vary the spinning speed, the innovative Inverter Motor can properly calibrate water pressure and, therefore, cleaning force, in combination with an optimised electronic control at all times. The magnets allow precise control of sprayers, directing the water with the right pressure, in the right spot, and at the right time.
- Stainless Steel interior
- Rinse aid and Salt light indicator
- Cutlery Basket included
- Dimensions (mm): H850 x W600 x D590
- 7 Programmes: Eco, Intensive, Mixed, Fast Wash, Rapid, Sanitizing & Soak
- Single basket washing: Lower or upper
- Drying performance: A
- Cleaning performance: A
- Energy efficiency rating: E
- Noise Level (Decibels): 46 dB
- Colour: Silver Inox
- Warranty: 1-year labour and 10 year parts