The Hotpoint’s Clover HSFO 3T223 W Slimline Dishwasher is only 45cm wide but still can hold up to 110 items and includes a dedicated cutlery tray, it is great for cleaning up after dinner parties and everyday mealtimes.
- 10 place setting capacity fits up to 110 items
- Slimline design for smaller kitchens, ideal for flats
- Rapid cycle gets dishes done in just 30 minutes
- Adjustable 2nd rack helps create additional loading space
- Intensive cycle tackles those heavily soiled items or those burnt food residuals
- Super Silence feature can lower the noise level to 39 db(A), quieter than conversation
- Timer delay of up to 24 hours, so you can start a wash when best suits you
- Dimensions (mm): H850 x W450 x D600
3D Zone Wash
The combined action of the powerful water jets from the upper and lower spray arms and the variable speed inverter motor makes sure precisely the right amount of water is used throughout the selected basket for either 40% more cleaning power* for stubborn, baked-on foods, or 40% more energy efficiency** for smaller loads, depending on your needs.
* Average percentage of washing performance increase versus non-3D Zone Wash cycle running Auto-Intensive program, obtained on 17 different types of items with various typologies of dirt. Test results were verified in an external laboratory.
** Average percentage of energy consumption saving versus non-3D Zone Wash cycle running Auto-mixed program. Test results were verified in an external laboratory.
This Hotpoint dishwasher allows maximum load flexibility with 13, 14, and 15 covers. Each configuration is equipped with mobile elements for an efficient arrangement of your dishes. The adjustable parts are also colour coded, making the user experience even more accessible.
FlexiLoad & Rack lift up
Capacity for up to 13 place settings is created by a flexible storage system, including a Vertical Zone that lets you secure pans vertically to free up space in the lower basket. Plus the adjustable 2nd rack can be moved up or down to create additional space to fit taller or bulky items.
Thanks to its capacity to vary the spinning speed, the innovative Inverter Motor can properly calibrate water pressure and, therefore, cleaning force, in combination with an optimised electronic control at all times. The magnets allow precise control of sprayers, directing the water with the right pressure, in the right spot and at the right time.
A dedicated program for heavily soiled crockery, with burnt food residuals, especially suitable for pans and saucepans.
More Features & Info
- Stainless Steel interior
- Adjustable 2nd rack
- Digital countdown indicator
- Rinse aid light indicator
- Salt light indicator
- Cutlery Tray
- 9 Programmes: Eco, Intensive, Mixed, Delicates, Rapid, Good Night, Sanitising, Soak, and Self Clean
- Drying performance: A
- Cleaning performance: A
- Energy efficiency rating: E
- Noise Level (Decibels): 43 dB
- Colour: White
- Warranty: 1-year labour and 10 years parts