What stands out
- 60L Main oven provides plenty of space to cook delicious family meals
- Main gas oven is great for traditional style cooking
- Slow cook function, ideal for tender meat dishes and casseroles
- Handy glass hob lid comes in great as a splashback and ensures the gas is off when closed
- Set the oven to switch off when your food has finished cooking
- Catalytic oven liners take care of grease so you spend less time cleaning
Prepare delicious meals for the whole family with this gas Hotpoint Ultima cooker and its spacious 60L main oven and 32L secondary oven with integrated grill. The main oven is a conventional gas oven where the top of the oven will always be the hottest as the heat rises, which is perfect for traditional style cooking from roast dinners and casseroles to cookies and cakes. The top cavity is a gas oven and a grill, just what you need for a bacon sandwich on a Saturday morning or to add a crisp top to your main meal.
The hob features four gas burners in two sizes with enamel pan supports, giving you ample boiling and frying space. The cooker has its own glass lid which comes in handy as a splash back when cooking on the hob gets a little messy. When closed it will automatically shut off the gas if left on and it protects your burners whilst also giving you extra surface space in the kitchen.
The cooker has easy to use knob controls with automatic ignition and a clear LED display. There’s also a programmable timer which can be put to use as a simple minute minder or you can set the oven to switch off once the cooking time is up to avoid any over cooking. With catalytic oven liners your time spent cleaning will be reduced as the liners absorb grease and fat spits within the oven to burn them away during cooking.
- Dimensions: H90 x W60 x D60 cm
- Type: Gas
- Main cavity capacity: 60L
- Top cavity capacity: 32L
- Hob: 4 Burners
- Energy rating: A+
- Main conventional gas oven and secondary conventional gas oven/grill
- Digital display and programmable timer for precision cooking
- Easy to use push button and knob controls
- Slow cook function cooks slowly for at least 6 hours
- Open door grilling
- Catalytic oven liners absorb grease and burn it away during cooking
- Enamel hob pan supports
- Interior main oven light
- Double glazed doors lock in heat making it more energy efficient
- Flame failure safety devices
- Burner power range: 2-3 kW
- Grill pan drip tray included without handle
- Fuse rating: 13A
HOTPOINT & JAMIE OLIVER
Pairing the very best of Jamie Oliver’s home-cooking philosophy with Hotpoint’s everyday, innovative products, our partnership is designed to help us all take care of the people we love through the joy of food. We believe our shared vision of eating well and developing easy-to-use appliances can shape the health and wellbeing of everyone.
“I'm so excited to be working with Hotpoint and show how their incredible equipment can make your life easier in the kitchen, so you can cook up a storm for your nearest and dearest, every day of the week.”