Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
Extremely clean lines give life to a truly exclusive appliance, NikolaTesla Switch, a concentrate of design and technology through which Elica has revolutionised the daily cooking experience.
A return to the origins with a simple induction hob, featuring continuous surfaces and a display that becomes completely invisible in stand-by mode. The extraction area is cleverly hidden by a glass and cast iron ring, characterising the product without clashing with the other elements.
Once the Airmatic function is activated, the product's intelligent sensor system detects the quantity - but above all the quality - of the fumes produced by the type of cooking and sets the most suitable aspiration power. And everything becomes truly automatic.
The special Bridge Zones can work both individually or combined for a more homogeneous cooking using both baking pans and large pots. Thanks to this technology it is the hob surface that adapts itself to the type of pots being used.
NikolaTesla helps you save save time and money. It informs when a zone is ON and not being used, thus avoiding energy wastage, and automatically activates cooking zones are detected. All that's left left to do is adjust the power level and enjoy your cooking.
This filter is suitable for the most challenging cooking environments, given its superior ability to filter and purify the air. The new Elica technology is able to achieve filtering thresholds of 82% against the market average of 60%. It can be regenerated for up to 3 years.
Stop & Go
If you're in the kitchen and they call you from another room, or if you simply need a break. By simply pressing the Stop&Go key can deactivate all the cooking zones and move away in total safety.
- Extractor built into the hob for the most efficient extraction
- Four induction zones
- Pot detector so you don't waste energy on inactive zones
- Bridge zones for larger pans
- Stop & Go function to pause the cooking and resume it exactly as it was when youre ready again
- Hard-working 620 m³/hr extraction rate
- Relatively low noise level - just 60 dB(A)
- A+AC rated for energy efficiency, air flow efficiency and grease filtering efficiency
- 150mm (6") ducting connector with adapter to 222mm x 89mm ducting