This 60cm Rangemaster induction cookers combine an energy efficient, easy-clean induction top with electric ovens below.
The induction hob features nine power levels for the ultimate flexibility and controllability for all dishes and culinary styles. Operated via a control dial on the front of the cooker, the induction hob is easy to use and control.
A power boost on all four cooking zones is perfect for rapid boiling while the child lock safety feature can be used to lock all the cooking zones, preventing them being accidentally turned on.
The touch control LED minute minder for the hob is a fantastic benefit, as it can be used to time dishes with a countdown that sounds an alarm when food is ready. It’s available on each individual zone and can be set to any length of time between one and 99 minutes. Each zone then automatically switches off when the time is up, allowing cooks the peace of mind to leave the hob to do its thing, knowing it will turn itself off when finished.
The A rated 39 litre top oven and grill offers a slow cook feature, half and full open door grilling, browning and conventional cooking ensuring perfect results every time
The A rated large 69 litre multifunction oven also comes with slow cook functionality as well as defrost, fanned, conventional, fan assisted, grill and rapid grill for fan assisted grilling ensuring there is a function for all cooking and baking requirements
The touch control programmable LED clock boasts auto cooking, minute minder and timer for complete control and peace of mind.
- Sleek and streamlined, the Professional+ 60cm is ideal for contemporary schemes where simple, clean-lined appliances are key.
- 69 litre multifunction oven with 7 cooking modes - A-rated
- Catalytic liners in main oven and enamel interior in upper oven for easier cleaning
- Programmable touch control timer
- Slow cooking mode in both ovens
- 2 year warranty for peace of mind
- Dimensions (cm): H89.5 x W60 x D60