What makes it Boss?
Enjoy your Egg-style BBQ for years to come. And dine with complete peace of mind, knowing it will deliver delicious results every time.
Egg BBQs retain heat and reduce cooking times, whilst retaining moisture. The temperature gauge and vents help control the temperature, creating some delicious results.
Smoke, grill or bake
The Egg is extremely versatile. You can smoke meats and fish, grill sausages, burgers, corn and kebabs, or even bake pizzas.
The Egg Kamado Style Ceramic Charcoal Grill
Its unique ceramic body guarantees maximum insulation and heat retention. This enables you to cook more food using less fuel.
Two beautifully crafted, solid bamboo shelves fold up to hold food, sauces and utensils while you cook. And fold down to save space when storing.
Cook your favourite foods to perfection with a bit of help from this built-in temperature gauge. That’s right, it’s time to forget burnt burgers.
Easy-to-use vents at the top and bottom let you take complete control of the cooking temperature. The wider the gap, the hotter the grill gets.
Free pizza stone
This Egg-style grill is so much more than a traditional BBQ. It features a handy pizza stone to bake your favourite pizzas on demand.
Protect your BBQ all year round with this free, heavy-duty rain cover. It’s easy to use and simple to secure.
This Egg-style BBQ rests on a solid chrome trolley and features a padded base to prevent scratches from occurring.
Position your BBQ with ease, with these four wheels and two locking castors. Together, they'll keep your grill stable while cooking or storing.
The Egg 18"Cooking area
Main cooking space: 38cm (diameter). That's enough room to cook approximately:
Pizza stone size: 305mm (diameter).
Don't just grill it. Boss it.
Forged from iron, steel and solid, British values, our BBQs deliver a finger-licking feast. We design high-quality grills, so you can serve up a sizzling experience for your family and friends.
Tongs at the ready? Then step up to the plate, Boss.
What stands out
- Designed to last with high-quality materials and build
- Cook all year round; rain won't dampen its performance
- 3-layer cooking grid for extra versatility
- Perfect for smoking all kinds of meat, fish and veg
- Add wood chips for that authentic smoked taste
- Includes a free Pizza Stone for authentic homemade pizza
- Cheap to run; retains heat & reduces charcoal wastage
- Cover included to protect your grill all year round
- Just add coals and start cooking in just 15 minutes
What's in the box
- 1 x Ceramic charcoal barbecue
- 1 x Layer chromed wire grill
- 1 x Pizza stone (305mm diameter)
- 1 x Heavy duty cover
- 1 x Manual
- Solid constructed premium 18" ceramic grill
- Flexible bottom grill
- Bamboo side shelves
- Ceramic fire bowl and easy lift lid
- Cast iron charcoal grate
- Stainless steel top vent
- Bottom vent
- Built-in thermometer
- 2 locking castor wheels to keep your barbecue in position
- Rain cover included
- Self-assembly required: Yes, advisable to have 2 people install the ceramic body
- Maximum temperature: 450°C
- Slow cook / smoke: (8°C - 108°C / 180°F - 225°F)
- Grill / roast / bake: (163°C - 191°C / 32°F - 375°F)
- Sear: (260°C - 330°C / 500°F - 625°F)
- Dimensions without stand: W50cm x H59cm