The Hotpoint H2F HL626 UK Dishwasher boasts an impressive capacity for place settings, ensuring efficient water usage. It also offers a convenient digital countdown timer to keep you informed about the wash cycle's completion. Additionally, its adjustable feet provide optimal stability, even on uneven floors and surfaces.
- Load up to 14 place settings - Ideal for homes of 4 or more people
- Choose from a range of 5 wash programmes including ECO
- Quick wash cycle gets dishes done and sparkling in just 30 minutes
- Intensive program for tough stains, ideal for pots and pans
- Adjustable 2nd rack allows you to create more space, ideal for fitting taller items
- Up to 8-hour delay timer allows you to run the dishwasher at any time of the day, even when you're out
Low water consumption
Using only 9.5 liters of water to wash a full load, this dishwasher is eco-friendly and cost-effective, surpassing traditional hand-washing methods in water efficiency.
The half load option only uses the required amount of energy and water without compromising on performance – designed for when the machine isn't full.
Capacity for up to 14 place settings is created by a flexible storage system, including a Vertical Zone that lets you secure pans vertically to free up space in the lower basket.
Thanks to its capacity to vary the spinning speed, the innovative Inverter Motor can properly calibrate water pressure and, therefore, cleaning force, in combination with an optimised electronic control at all times. The magnets allow precise control of sprayers, directing the water with the right pressure, in the right spot and at the right time.
- 1 year labour and 10 years parts warranty
- Energy Efficiency Class: E Rated
- Cleaning & Drying performance: A Rated
- Adjustable upper basket: Yes
- Cutlery basket: Yes
- Colour: White
- Low noise level at 46dB
- Can be placed freestanding or integrated