What our experts think...
This outdoor kitchen is a miracle when it comes to al fresco cooking and dining. It gives you everything you need to prepare and cook so there’s no more struggling through doors with all your items. I love how it looks, it’s got a real professional feel to it! It’s gone straight to the top of my wish list, I might never come inside again!
What stands out
- It’s a full kitchen in your garden!
- With everything you need to prepare, cook and wash up, you can spend more time in the sunshine
- Features a variable, four burner grill so you can cook a range of dishes together
- A handy side burner is perfect for frying onions
- There's a sink built in which is perfect for preparing salads and washing your hands
- Offers a useful utensils set for easier cooking as well as a hardwearing cover
When it comes to barbecuing and eating outdoors, you want everything as close to hand as possible. That’s what makes the Texas Outdoor Barbecue Kitchen ideal. By giving you everything you need to prepare, cook and even wash up afterwards, you can spend more time in the garden and less time cooped up in the kitchen. It’s like taking your kitchen, including the sink, outside with you!
The grill consists of four burners, which can be controlled individually in order to allow for varying temperatures so you can cook a range of dishes together. From juicy cheeseburgers and hot dogs to succulent steaks and ribs, you’ll be able to cook everything to perfection. To the side there’s a handy burner which is ideal for frying onions to top your burger. You'll be transported to Texas with your first bite!
To the left, this kitchen offers a sink and tap so you can prepare salad dishes and wash your hands as you go. It's really easy to connect to your hosepipe using the Hozelock style connector, giving you instant cold water when you need it. To the right there’s a wooden chopping board which is the perfect place to chop salad and prepare your coleslaw!
There are plenty of shelves and baskets for you to keep your food, cutlery and more within easy reach while you cook and, with a handy utensils set, all you need to add is gas! Lighting is instant and you can quickly adjust the flame height as you cook, using the large dial controls.
Cooking outdoors has never been so easy.
- Barbecue, sink and chopping board
- Burners: 4 grill + 1 side burner
- Material: Stainless steel body, cast iron grill
- Compatibility: Low pressure butane, propane, LPG
- Controls: Large dials
- Drip tray: Yes
- Warming rack: Yes
- Flame tamer: Yes
- Water connection: Hozelock style connector
- Cooking Area: 66 x 46.5 cm
- Cooking Height: 90cm
- Dimensions: H 1123 x W 2087 x D 582mm
What's in the box?
- 1 x Four burner gas barbecue
- 1 x Cast iron cooking grid
- 1 x Separate side burner
- 1 x Sink & tap
- 1 x Wooden chopping board
- 1 x Utensils set
- 1 x Cover
- 1 x Regulator & hose
- 1 x Instruction manual
- Outdoor kitchen featuring barbecue, sink and chopping board
- Storage shelves and baskets
- Large dial controls
- Variable four burner gas barbecue
- Free utensils set and BBQ cover
- Wheels for easy movement
- Regulator and hose included
- Hose pipe attachment
- Grey powder finish with brushed steel accents
- Self-assembly required - flat packed in three boxes
- When not in use, please ensure the bbq is stored indoors
Supplied with a 27mm clip on propane regulator (37mbar) suitable for use with the following types of gas: Calor Patio Gas, Flogas Leisure gas, and BP Gaslight.