What our experts think...
I can’t believe how easy this nifty little BBQ was to use, it comes in great for a weekend away camping or even just a trip to the park. I don’t know why I even bothered battling with disposable BBQ’s in the past. I love how it offers more than just simple grilling too, it’s nice to have a bit of variety on the BBQ.
What stands out
- Quality barbecuing on the go, it’s no bigger than a small suitcase and weighs just 10kg
- Spacious design, cooks approximately 6 burgers and 18 sausages at once
- Fry or sauté tasty sides on the cooking plate whilst cooking burgers to perfection on the gril
- Clean and easy cooking with the single push button ignition gas burner, no messy charcoal or matches required!
- Integrated thermostat removes any guesswork, letting you know when the BBQ’s reached prime cooking temperature
- Includes a free accessory pack that’s worth £45.00!
Hassle free, easy and reliable barbecuing, sounds good doesn’t it? This neat little portable barbecue is just what you need for picnics, festivals, camping or just a day out at the beach. It folds away to be no bigger than a small suitcase and weighs just 10kg, so it’ll slip in to your boot or campervan no problem.
It may be small but you definitely won’t struggle to feed the family. You’ll be able to cook up approximately 6 burgers and 18 sausages in one go. The spacious cooking surface has been split in to two, giving you a grill and cooking plate, so you can be more creative with your cooking. Pimp up your burgers with caramelised onions or a fried egg from the cooking plate.
It's super easy to use as it's powered by gas, there’s no need to cart around a bag of charcoal and no fretting over remembering matches, firelighters or lighter fluid. The BBQ includes a hose and regulator, ready for you to connect it up to either a propane or LPG gas cylinder. With single shot ignition you’ll be cooking with just the push of a button. You’ll have an evenly heated surface ready in no time, there’s a flame tamer to ensure safety and a built in thermostat to let you know when the barbecue’s reached prime temperature for your meaty burgers.
The BBQ includes some handy accessories that are worth up to £45.00. You get a utensil set to get you started, which includes a fork, tongs and a spatula for all that burger flipping. There’s a PVC BBQ cover too, perfect for keeping the BBQ protected when stored away, remember to let the BBQ completely cool before packing it away of course.
- Dimensions: H47.9 x W103.4 x D46 cm
- Folded dimensions: H29.6 x W67.9 x D46 cm
- Cooking Space: W47.6 x D36.7 cm
- Fuel type: Propane or LPG gas cylinders 11-15kg
- Includes: Hose & regulator to connect to gas supply
- Accessory pack includes: PVC BBQ cover, fork, spatula & tongs
- Assembly required: Yes
- Highly portable design, perfect for picnics, festivals and camping
- Hood latch ensures BBQ is securely folded for safe traveling
- Practical folding side shelves, ideal for utensils & plates
- Easy to use single shot piezo ignition
- 1 Gas burner with flame tamer for safe cooking
- Remember to let the BBQ cool before folding and packing away
- Total heat input: 4.2 kW
- Gas pressure: 37 mbar
- Gas cylinder not included, propane or LPG gas cylinder required
- Store indoors when not in use
Supplied with a 27mm clip on propane regulator (37mbar) suitable for use with the following types of gas: Calor Patio Gas, Flogas Leisure gas, and BP Gaslight.
Why choose us?
We've won awards for our products
We use the same factories as bigger brands
We offer hassle-free warranty
We have top notch customer service