What makes it Boss?
Stand out features
Georgia 3 Burner Gas BBQ with side burner
Don't just grill it. Boss it.
Forged from iron, steel and solid, British values, our BBQs deliver a finger-licking feast. We design high-quality grills, so you can serve up a sizzling experience for your family and friends.
Tongs at the ready? Then step up to the plate, Boss.
WHY CHOOSE THIS BBQ?
- Heavy duty 3 burner BBQ at great value price
- Split cooking area lets you grill and sear food
- Steel design features hooks and twin doors
- Sizzle food up to 380°C on this propane gas BBQ
- A handy side burner is perfect for preparing sides
- Adjust the flame height of each burner individually
- Includes FREE cover
- Assembly required, be ready to grill in around 1 hour
Equipped with 3 gas burners and one shot ignition giving instant heat, this barbecue will have you cooking for up to 8 people in as little as 3 minutes! Setting up the barbecue is no longer a chore! No more rushing to the shop for more charcoal and lighter fluid, or waiting for the barby to heat up. This premium piece of kit is a great excuse for an impromptu gathering and there's no reason to wait until the weekend to fire up the barby!
What's in the box:
- PVC BBQ cover
- Hose and Regulator
- Gas operated, no need to mess around with charcoal!
- 3 Gas burners and side burner with flame tamer to ensure safe cooking
- Can cook 9 burgers or 15 sausages at once
- Compatible with rotisseries up to 850mm
- Durable and stylish design, constructed from carbon steel
- Includes UK standard hose and regulator for an easy set up
- Split cast iron searing plate with porcelain enamel cooking grid, provides even and consistent heat distribution, easy to clean, non-stick and rust resistant
- Porcelain enamel wire and chromed wire support warming rack to keep food hot and at the ready
- Quickly heats up in 3 minutes to 275 °C, temperature is easy to control, suiting all recipes
- Max temperature when hood is closed: 420°C, hood open: 330°C
- Total heat output: 3.2kw per burner
- Storage space below grill measures H 430 x W 560 x D 380mm
- Gas tank not included (Propane gas required) - On average a 13kg bottle will last for 15 cooking hours
- Delivered flat packed
- Dimensions: H 106.5 x W 126 x D 54.7cm
- Weight: 32.8kg
Delivered in 2 boxes measuring:
Box 1: 65.5 x 59 x 46 cm
Box 2: 84.5 x 51 x 17.5 cm
Safety related info:
Usage Restrictions – For outdoor use only.
Safety details - Never leave unattended, in reach of children or use in confined spaces e.g. tent or vehicle - risk of fatality from carbon monoxide poisoning. Gas bottle should be always be placed at the side of the BBQ when in use.
Care and maintenance - The rack, lid, drip trays and burners should all be cleaned after use. If you turn on the burners, you can burn away residues - turn off once all the smoke has cleared. The burners should be removed periodically for a detailed clean. Oven cleaner should never be used on a gas barbecue because it could damage surfaces.