What makes it Boss?
Built using the best materials, the Kentucky will be by your side for many summers to come. Down to every detail, it’s built to last.
Great cooking control
With a twin skin lid and four burners, the Kentucky offers even heat distribution across the cooking area, so every bite is cooked to perfection.
Grill and sear
The cast iron cooking area is split to offer versatile grilling. Get those authentic lines from the grate while searing meats on the other side.
Kentucky Premium 4 Burner Gas BBQ
Precise heat distribution
Evenly spaced burners create even heat distribution, control them individually to achieve the perfect cooking conditions for your dishes with delicious results.
Grill and searing plate
The cast iron grill and searing plate not only help you to achieve authentic results, but they’re durable and easy to clean between uses too.
Twin skin lid
The twin skin lid helps to keep the heat inside, ensuring you maintain an even cooking temperature for the best results.
When it comes to creating sauces, cooking sides or frying toppings, the 3.2kW side burner comes into its own so you cook everything side-by-side.
Shelves and hooks
Keep your essential seasonings, sauces and utensils close by, thanks to the handy shelf and utensil hooks.
The integrated temperature gauge helps you to keep an eye on internal cooking temperatures without losing heat by opening the lid.
Perfect for keeping cooked items warm and toasting burger buns; the warming rack helps to keep the flow of food going.
The heavy duty, double-skinned doors offer the perfect place to store food, plates and sauces, so everything is ready when you need it.
Kentucky Premium 4 Burner Gas BBQCooking area
Main cooking space: 63 x 40cm. That's enough room to cook approximately:
Don't just grill it. Boss it.
Forged from iron, steel and solid, British values, our BBQs deliver a finger-licking feast. We design high-quality grills, so you can serve up a sizzling experience for your family and friends.
Tongs at the ready? Then step up to the plate, Boss.
What stands out
- High quality barbecuing at a value price
- A handy side burner gives you the perfect place for preparing sides
- Premium build quality, designed to last
- Double skin lid insulates and cooks evenly to 430°C
- Features a cast iron grill and searing plate
- A handy side burner is perfect for preparing sides
- Plenty of cooking space to feed the party: 63 x 40 cm
- Stainless-steel grill with twin-skinned doors
- Assembly required, be ready to grill in around 1 hour
What's in the box?
- 1 x Four burner gas barbecue
- 1 x Separate side burner
- 1 x Regulator & hose
- 1 x Instruction manual
- Versatile split cooking - 1/2 griddle and 1/2 searing plate
- Temperature gauge built in
- Compatible with rotisseries up to 850mm
- Variable four burner gas barbecue
- Useful storage shelf
- Wheels for easy movement
- Storage space below grill measures H 480 x W 620 x D 380mm
- Regulator and hose included
- Gas not included
- Self-assembly required - flat packed in two boxes
- When not in use, please ensure the bbq is stored indoors
- Dimensions: D 53.7 x H 109.3 x W 137.4cm
Supplied with a 27mm clip on propane regulator (37mbar) suitable for use with the following types of gas: Calor Patio Gas, Flogas Leisure gas, and BP Gaslight.