What makes it Boss?
Built using the best materials, the Kentucky will be by your side for many summers to come. Down to every detail, it’s built to last.
Even heat distribution
Evenly spaced burners create even heat distribution. Controlled individually, you’ll get the perfect conditions to produce delicious results.
Grill and sear
The cast iron cooking area is split to offer versatile grilling. Get those authentic lines from the grate while searing meats on the other side.
Kentucky Premium 6 Burner Gas BBQ
Precise heat distribution
Evenly spaced burners create even heat distribution, control them individually to achieve the perfect cooking conditions for your dishes with delicious results.
Grill and searing plate
The cast iron grill and searing plate not only help you to achieve authentic results, but they’re durable and easy to clean between uses too.
Twin skin lid
The twin skin lid helps to keep the heat inside, ensuring you maintain an even cooking temperature for the best results.
When it comes to creating sauces, cooking sides or frying toppings, the 3.2kW side burner comes into its own so you cook everything side-by-side.
Shelves and hooks
Keep your essential seasonings, sauces and utensils close by, thanks to the handy shelf and utensil hooks.
The integrated temperature gauge helps you to keep an eye on internal cooking temperatures without losing heat by opening the lid.
Perfect for keeping cooked items warm and toasting burger buns; the warming rack helps to keep the flow of food going.
The heavy duty, double-skinned doors offer the perfect place to store food, plates and sauces, so everything is ready when you need it.
Kentucky Premium 6 Burner BBQCooking area
Main cooking space: 76 x 40cm. That's enough room to cook approximately:
Don't just grill it. Boss it.
Forged from iron, steel and solid, British values, our BBQs deliver a finger-licking feast. We design high-quality grills, so you can serve up a sizzling experience for your family and friends.
Tongs at the ready? Then step up to the plate, Boss.
What stands out
- High quality barbecuing at a value price
- Premium build quality, designed to last
- Free BBQ cover and utensils
- Double skin lid insulates and cooks evenly to 430C
- Features a cast iron grill and searing plate
- A handy side burner is perfect for preparing sides
- Cooking space to feed any large party: 76 x 41 cm
- Assembly required, be ready to grill in around 1 hour
What's in the box?
- 1 x Six burner gas barbecue
- 1 x Separate side burner
- 1 x Regulator & hose
- 1 x Instruction manual
- 1 x BBQ Cover
- 1 x Utensils
- Black stainless-steel grill with twin-skinned doors
- Gas operated, no need for messy charcoal
- Split cast iron grill and searing plate cooking offer complete versatility
- Max temperature when hood is closed 510°C and 380°C when hood is open
- Compatible with rotisseries up to 850mm
- Even, consistent heat distribution, non-stick & easy to clean
- Porcelain enamel wire & chromed wire support warming rack, keeping food hot & at the ready
- Durable control knobs ensure changing the temperature is easy
- Storage space below grill measures H 480 x W 720 x D 380mm
- Gas tank not included (LPG or propane gas required)
- Includes UK standard hose and regulator for an easy set up
- Delivered flat packed in 2 boxes