What stands out
- Ideal for larger kitchens with an impressive 787 m3/hr extraction rate
- The 100cm width makes it perfect for large hobs and even range cookers
- 3 powerful fan speed settings plus a timed intensive setting to clear the air of cooking odours, steam and smoke
- Sleek black matt finish with discreet easy to use dial controls
- Choose from recirculation and extraction to suit the layout of your kitchen
- 2 LED lights use less electricity than traditional lighting so very energy efficient
This wall mounted chimney cooker hood by Smeg is a great addition to any contemporary kitchen due to its matt black finish. With a 100cm wide design it will look great above a large hob or range cooker. It offers an impressive extraction speed of up to 787 m3/hr, so can clear the air quickly as you cook. There are 3 speeds to choose from and when you need an extra boost, a timed intensive function helps to clear the air more quickly, returning to normal once complete.
Upon installation you have the option to either extract or recirculate the air. Extracting vents the air outside completely removing any traces of cooking whilst recirculating draws the air through the filters before releasing purified air back into the room. The aluminium grease filters are really easy to clean, you can even pop them in the dishwasher!
Built-in LED lights are ideal for lighting up your cooking area and work really well as ambient lights too. When your chimney hood is not in use there’s a handy rail to store your tea-towel or hang your utensils as you cook!
- Finish: Black
- Fan speeds: 3 plus an intensive speed
- Max extraction rate: 787 m3/hr
- Air outlet: Extendable 150mm with 120/150mm adapter
- Operating noise: 51-73dB
- Energy rating: A
- Dimensions: H 750-1185 x W1000 x D480 mm
What's in the box?
- 1 x Chimney hood
- 3 x Aluminium dishwasher safe grease filters
- 1 x Extendable 150mm air outlet hose with 120/150mm adapter
- 2 x 2W LED lights
- 1 motor: 275W
- Nominal Power: 277W
- Height adjustable chimney
Please note – This chimney hood is designed to be fixed to a wall. Grease filters and carbon filters will need to be changed around 3-6 months depending on usage of the chimney cooker hood