Grade A2 - Average condition with visible light scuffs or dents
This is a graded product. A2 products have minor visible dents & scuffs. All products are tested and are in good working order.
What stands out
- Integrated 4,6L tank, requiring no disassembly for filling
- No permanent installation makes it ideal for moving around the home
- Simply add water to the tank and turn it on for a cooler room
- Included ice packs are ideal on those hot days, making the air even cooler
- Water level display window
- Castors for enhanced portability
This powerful air cooler is perfect for any time of year. Not only does it keep you cool when it starts to heat up outside, it also functions as an air purifier and humidifier to help reduce the impact of allergies and improve the air quality within your room whenever needed. Simply add water to the 4.6L water tank to start cooling or, for an even cooler environment, add the included ice packs.
With three fan speeds, you can adapt your cooler to suit your needs.
It purifies the air thanks to a double filtration system: high efficiency dust filter and honeycomb evaporative panel, easily removable for cleaning.
- Dimensions: W30 x H63 x D24cm
- Weight: 3.4kg
- Fan speeds: 3
- Tank capacity: 4.6L
- Max. airflow: 300 m³/h
- Noise Level: 59 dB(A)
- Colour: Pure white, matte finish
- Power supply:220-240V~/50 Hz
- Wide air outlet, with adjustable rotation
- Control panel with push buttons
- honeycomb evaporative panel,easily removable for cleaning
- Multidirectional wheels for transport
- Synthetic ice-box supplied
The ACP50E is an evaporative air cooler that cools the air by means of evaporation. When water evaporates into the air, the result is a mixture of air and water molecules. This chemical change requires heat which is taken from the water molecules, resulting in a spot cooling effect, the temperature drop. The air is passed through a special honeycomb cooling pad which expands the evaporation surface and improves the cooling effect while doubling as an air filter. The evaporative coolers must be used in rooms or spaces with good ventilation otherwise the room will get saturated with humidity and the effect of cooling will stop.