Top 5 Air Conditioners
Our Top 5 Air Conditioners have been selected by you and include some of the best and most cost effective models available on the market. Take a look at some important features to consider when choosing your Air Conditioner.
- Energy Efficiency
Energy efficiency is more relevant than ever with rising energy prices and with so many of us becoming more eco-conscious.
- Cooling Power
We offer units with higher BTU ratings with the ability to cool any space large or small.
- Noise levels
Typical conversations, between two people, range between 60 & 70dB; with many Air Conditioners operating well below this, you can be sure of quiet and peaceful operation.
- Cooling, fan and dehumidifier modes
- Ideal for living rooms and small offices
- 24 hour timer for pre-cooling rooms
- Highly portable with castor wheels and handle
- A energy rating for efficient cooling
- Creates a cool breeze using evaporated water
- 3 fan speeds for desired level of cooling
- Low running costs - less than a light bulb
- 5.5 litre tank + ice pack for added cooling
- Castor wheels for easy portability
- Cooling, Fan and Dehumidifier
- Highly portable with castor wheels
- Ideal for homes, offices, conservatories
- 2 fan speeds for optimal cooling
- Easy to operate touch controls
- A++ ultra energy efficient Air Conditioner
- 12,000BTU - ideal for home and office use
- Cooling, Heating and Dehumidifying
- EasyFit pre-gassed with 5m pipe and cable kit
- Toshiba powered and quiet in operation
- Powerful, quiet and efficient
- Great for bedrooms and offices
- Cooling and dehumidifying
- LED screen
- Auto-swing function for maximum cooling